Don't be a fan of a celebrity who doesn't even know you. Be a fan of Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ who cried for you over 1400 year's ago.
जब वक़्त करवट लेता हैं ना,दोस्तों...
तो बाजियाँ नहीं, जिंदगियाँ पलट जाती है..!
20. Govt to lift ban on purchase of new vehicles to replace old ones
21. Scrappage policy to be revisited
17. Revision of one time registration: deferred till June 2020
18. All vehicles acquired from now till Mar 2020 will enjoy additional 15% depreciation
19. EVs & Internal Combustion vehicles shall continue to be registered
14. INFRASTUCTURE : Delayed payment from Govt to infra players shall be cleared asap & looked into asap & payment released
15. After Arbitration: 75% of Awards shall be released
16. AUTO Sector: BS IV vehicles purchased till 2020 March shall remain operational till registration
Popular Twitter Account Life Story Offer : Instagram's Life Story
Computer Programmer, Philanthropist (1984-)
Mark Zuckerberg is co-founder and CEO of the social-networking website Facebook, as well as one of the world's youngest billionaires.
Born upon May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York, Mark Zuckerberg co-founded the social-networking website Facebook out of his college dormitory. He left Harvard after his sophomore year to focus on the site, the individual base of which has grown to greater than 2 billion people, making Zuckerberg a billionaire. The birth of Facebook was represented in the 2010 film The Social media network.